• Deadline is April 06, 2018
• North American Employee Engagement Conference in Chicago – June 07, 2018
• Super Early Bird conference & award tickets available now for just $250 – 66% off
The 2018 North American Employee Engagement Awards (The EE Awards), in association with Maritz Motivation Solutions, (www.ee-awards.com) opened for entries today. In its fourth year in North America.
The independent EE Awards is going from strength-to-strength. The Awards ceremony is held within a daylong conference designed to share best practice in employee engagement. The combination of the Awards and Conference not only recognises the excellent work that is being done by companies across North America but also helps inspire others to improve business performance through best-in-class employee engagement.
Matt Manners, CEO & Founder of The EE Awards commented “Each year the quality of work and innovation surpasses the last. I’m excited to see the type of evolutionary and revolutionary work our judges will have to run rule over in two months time. Work that is driven by improving the employee experience and business performance.”
2018 North American Categories:
This year’s categories provide the opportunity to recognise organisations of all sizes and the many facets that make up Employee Engagement within an organisation. They are as follows:
• The Employee Engagement Organization of the Year powered by Maritz Motivation Solutions
• The Employee Engagement Organization of the Year (Small-Medium business)
• The Employee Engagement Organization of the Year (Large business)
• The Employee Engagement Organization of the Year (Non-Profit/Charity)
• The Customer Engagement Award powered by Temkin Group
• The Culture Award powered by Culture Lab X
• The Reward & Recognition Award
• The Wellbeing Award
• The Diversity & Inclusion Award
• The Social Responsibility Award
• The Leadership Strategy Award
• The Employer Brand Award
• The Internal Communications Award
• The Employee Engagement Professional of the Year
• The Employee Engagement Unsung Hero Award
• The Best Use of Technology Award
• The Employee Engagement Vendor of the Year powered by The Starr Conspiracy
• The Employee Engagement Agency of the Year
The final entry deadline for the awards is Friday, April 06, 2018.
Winners will be selected by our esteemed panel of judges and announced, following our conference, at the cool Morgan MFG Innovation Lab. What better place to celebrate innovation in employee engagement, on a summer’s evening, with breath-taking views of Chicago.
Chris Dornfeld, VP and General Manager, Employee Engagement Solutions of Maritz Motivation Solutions said: “As an organization built on recognizing people’s potential, Maritz Motivation Solutions is proud to celebrate the independent EE Award winners. We look forward to hearing their inspiring stories and learn from industry thought leaders on engaging and motivating today’s rapidly changing workforce.”
Employee Engagement Conference 2018
The Employee Engagement Awards & Conference will be held at The Morgan MFG Innovation Lab in Chicago on June 07, 2018.
The Conference Agenda is designed to share best practice from 2017 Award winners such as Organization of the Year Chilis Bar & Grill & other winners such as Cisco, Boeing etc
Combined Super Early Bird tickets are available now at just $250 for the Conference & Awards. This is 66% off the $600 standard ticket. The early bird also expires on March 24, 2018 – https://us.ee-awards.com/conference/
For more information on sponsorship opportunities for the Awards &Conference, please contact [email protected]
The Employee Engagement Awards (EE Awards) is the first, and only global, dedicated Employee Engagement Awards & conference business. We believe in inspiring and educating people to remake the way organizations think about, and engage, people to achieve their purpose.
That’s why we created, and continue to develop, the Employee Engagement Awards; to provide a platform to recognize excellence in engagement that inspires action and drives the industry and the employee experience forward.
Entering and hopefully winning, The EE Awards provides the industry acknowledgement and competitive advantage needed to attract the best talent.
The Employee Engagement Awards has awards programs running in North America, Australasia, South Africa and the UK and Europe.
For more information on The Employee Engagement Awards, contact:
+44 (0) 7799876473
LinkedIn Group: The Employee Engagement Awards